Stonz Rain Boots
Stonz is probably most known for their outdoor baby booties, but they are branching out into rain bootz as well as winter bootz as their clientele grows. They sent us a pair of their Rain Bootz to try out. Here's what we thought...
Overall Rating: Perfect boot for Southeast Alaskan kids!
- 100% Natural Rubber
- Durable and tear resistant, yet flexible and comfortable
- Quick dry 100% cotton liner
- You can purchase a pair linerz for these bootz to boost their insulation = warmth
- Come in sizes for kids 4 years to 10 years of age or 4t to youth 4
- Come in a wide array of colors that range from gender neutral to more gender specific if you like.
While we haven't tried the boots with the liners, we think the combo makes the perfect boot, giving kids options for every season in our rainforest climate. Pull on wool socks and add a foot warmer and you have a solution for even the coldest of winter days in Southeast Alaska!
|From the Stonz Website|