Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feedback Needed

As we enter the winter months I would like to establish some sort of back-up plan if the weather is subzero and the wind is blowing... I know I have come to rely on the great company and adult contact, every Thursday and don't want to give that up to Mother Nature. Anyone have any great ideas for a Plan B? Coffee shop, a home playdate are some possibilities....

I was thinking once we develop Plan B, I could post it by 8 the morning of the hike if things are looking pretty dismal outside.

Sometimes it is hard to tell until, we get to a trailhead, and we can always make the call there. What is happening downtown can be very different then what is going on in the mountains.

Your opinion and ideas are welcome and wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment