Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gskirts Review


It's rainy season! How are you keeping dry? My new favorite way is with a rain skirt! George the maker of Gskirts was kind enough to send both an adult and kids version my way. Here are my thoughts on the adult version (kid's review coming soon):

  • The adjustable wrap around style of this skirt allows you to wear it over anything from simple base layers to to suit pants
  • Allows for free range of motion
  • Sweet button detail
  • The material is so light weight, yet very durable
  • Comes in a range of great colors
  • Much better price than comparable rain skirts like Skhoop 
  • Quick and easy to put on
  • Keeps you dry!
  • Perfect for going to the grocery store, soccer games, hiking, walking the dog, playing in the rain...
  • Perfectly simple
  • Clean lines
  • Handmade in Vancouver, BC! 

This is the perfect outer layer for any outdoor activity, especially in Kodiak, Alaska! My favorite way to wear this skirt is with Smartwool leggings and my trusty Xtra Tuf boots (an Alaskan staple). I would have killed to have this when on recess or bus duty as an elementary school teacher! It is a great way to keep your professional clothes dry too.

Photo credits go to my 3 year old Little Bear.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I am pleased you like them and I hope you get alot of use out of them.

    ReplyDelete